Habana Works gratefully accepts select in-kind donations whenever possible. Our upcoming USBK rainwater collection project in July will require many materials in order to build a working system! Luckily we already have most tools we’ll need, so right now our wish list includes:
Materials for Gutters:
- *Gutter lengths;
- *Leaders and bends;
- *Pre-fabricated gutter hangers;
- *Plumbing strap (to secure pipes);
- *Flexible, accordion style expandable plastic pipe;
- *Tube of gutter sealant and caulk gun to apply it;
- *PVC cleaner and cement;
- *Teflon tape.
Materials for Barrel Storage System:
- *Platform material such as treated lumber, plastic lumber, or concrete blocks;
- *Tanks and PVC parts;
- *Window screen or screened vents for mosquito proof vent;
- *Bulk head fittings;
- *Eyebolts (to secure tank);
- *Metal flanges of corresponding size to spigot and hardware;
- *Rope or cabling supplies to secure the tank.
We wouldn't be able to complete our projects without the help and support of the community and friends like you!